Thursday, August 20, 2015


Introduction
Hello and welcome to Lauryn's Graphics!

I am Lauryn Trujillo you can call me Lola
I plan to major in Graphic Design and use that to become an anthropologist.
 Goals for taking this class are to learn new computer skills. 
After my two years here at AWC I'm going to continue my education in Flagstaff at NAU.
 I was in film photography where we learned to design magazine covers, digital photography where we learned Photoshop skills, and lastly I was the president/head editor of the yearbook my junior and senior years of high school. 
In ten years I hope to have a secured job and maybe married.
My favorite vacation spot is from when I was seven years old my whole family (including cousins) of 20 people stayed in a three story glass house, beach front away from everyone, while we were there we went horse riding, surfing, and and sand boarding. We stayed there for the entire summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment